Monday, February 20, 2012

your turn: 21st birthday

                                                                 

Bismillah...

All praise, gratitude and thank you to Almighty God, the Lord of the world and all players and blessing are upon our prophet Muhammad, his family, companions and followers.

This month, i officially turn 21. Oh yeah, big girl now! 21 an age most people can't wait to become. This is the birthday that officially makes them of age. 21 is the license to do all the weird stuff in the world. I saw this quote:


Now you are 21 you can do things that you couldn't have done before...or should I say, shouldn't have done before.
~Unknown Author
It is?


But, i don't feel anything special about it. A bit. A few months ago, I quite excited for  my 21st birthday. I was wondering, when I reach 21 I can do anything, get my own car and travel over the world myself! haha. Nonsense dream.
Nonetheless, when the day comes, i was like... "it's my birthday. older. Full stop. (continue to sleep..zzzz)



It's supposed to be a happy day on your birthday. I did.  But, something deep inside, made me snap. I keep pondering, what have I done do myself and my own deen past 21 years? Did I really contribute to this Deen? Have i being a good Muslim? *dush*. It's so embarrassing that you claim yourself as a da'ie, a muslim of course, but you not act like them.
Astaghfirullah.. Forgive me Ya Allah!


 Increasing in age means that I need to face more challenges and work harder to live in this creepy world. Somehow, i'm quite afraid. But it doesn't seem so hard if you follow Allah rules right?  Our responsible also will be greater. An unknown author said:
"I don't know what all the fuss is about turning 21. By 21 you should realize that birthdays just mean more responsibility. So remember to be more responsible."
100% agree.

Actually it doesn't matter how old you are to take responsible especially responsibility toward the Ad-deen. No need to wait until 21 years old to take resposible. There are many Islam's heroes show  they can bear the responsible to raise Islam at young age. You know Mus'ab bin Umayr? He went to Medina to preach Islam alone when he was 16 years old! That is incredible. YOU! Can you do like he did?

-bowed in shame-




Ya Allah, please guide me through to a better life!

Last but not least, I would like to thank to everyone that pray for me on my birthday and wishing me happy birthday! And to my family jazakumullah Khairan for supporting me for this 21 years.Also sahabati, syukran jazilan for being with me in this MEDAN! May all of you be blessed.

wallahu'alam..



p/S: dah boleh mengundi :) hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment